Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kicking Ass and Taking Names


 A few days ago, a wave came over me where I literally power cleaned and organized our entire apartment. I cleaned, organized, dusted, rearranged, unpacked, and got this apartment in prime time shape. It felt great, and I was FINALLY able to take pictures of my room for you guys, and the apartment.

So my oldest sister Rachel, the one I lived with in California, has been out of the country living in Australia for the summer, and just got back to San Jose, CA today.  She came back to a half empty apartment, and no doggy-woggy aka Sonny. We have been talking about letting her take Sonny to live out there with her to help keep her company. Rachel and I adopted Sonny together, and he is equal parts mine and hers, so I think it will be good for the both of them to spend time together, and keep each other company.

The weather here is finally gorgeous. The Fall time has brought a cold front in that kills the humidity, and it is just beautiful and sunny everyday. We have been able to turn off our A/C, and have the windows open for the first time since living here.

I have been trying to get creative on how I can trick myself into exercising more. I have been taking Sonny for walks in the historical home district of Mobile. I get to see the most beautiful Southern homes, all the while getting exercising with Sonny.

I took midterms today! I feel like I did really well on both, so this semester is rolling along, and I feel like I have been doing a good job balancing work and school.

Unfortunately, it is super slow for the restaurant industry down here, so I have been researching getting a second job. I will keep you all posted on what I decide.


Desk Area in my room

Vanity area in my room

Living Room

My bathroom/ vintage pinup girl theme

My bathroom
Dining Room/Kitchen

My bathroom
Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything!! Your vanity looks beautiful! I like the candles everywhere too. The one in your bathroom is so pretty. I am almost done with the house myself and I will be re-posting pictures also. I'm happy about all of you in your little apartment. Love you and miss you. Mom

    ReplyDelete