Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

Sweet Home Alabama!

**Remember you can click on the photos to make them bigger, if their hard to see!**
My apartment complex
Leasing office to my apartment
This was the temperature in Mobile when we arrived.

Oh my ogd...it was my TruTV dream come true to see this!

Mississippi

Confederate Flags swinging on side of the road..you're not in Kansas anymore Toto

Welcome!

YES! We finally made it! We woke up this morning in Monroe, Louisiana and had breakfast at the hotel. We left the hotel at 11AM, and and made it to Mobile by 4:30PM. I have to say, for this being a 36 hour road trip, we really enjoyed the drive. All together, we drove through California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. 3 hotels, 8 tanks of gas, and 4 days later, we made it safely with no speeding tickets! Amen! Sonny went from being an only child to having to share his space with 4 other dogs. They are all getting along together, but Sonny is just sticking by my side for the most part because he is unsure still. Olivia and I are showering then grabbing dinner tonight. Once we get back we have the joyous task of unloading the car (ugh.) But I am happy to be here, and I can't wait for this chapter of my life to begin! I miss my California, Chicago, and Michigan peeps! But at least now you have somewhere to come for vacation when you need to get away ;o)
I start working at True Restaurant in Mobile this coming Wednesday, and I start school at the University of South Alabama on the 21st of this month! I am going to keep writing on this blog to let you know how my transition to the Dirty South is going, and all the great stories I am sure to have!
I posted pictures, unfortunately we drove through the top of Louisiana and Mississippi so there are not too many pictures but I posted some. GOOD NEWS! Tonight I will be able to upload those pictures from Vegas that I couldn't upload before. Those I will post later tonight.
I want thank everyone for their well wishing, and positive affirmations! Moving is so stressful and scary, and I am lucky to have such love and support in my life. **Cheers!!** Here's to finding a HOT cowboy boyfriend!...and then blogging all about it :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment