Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

I'd rather be Junkin'

Hello Family and Friends!!
I have discovered a new hobby here in the Dirty South, and that is Junkin'! I have made a hobby of cruising flea markets, antique shops, and consignment stores. My room is now chalked full of antique pieces I have found down here for CHEAP. I have even thought about opening up my own flea market booth down here, and selling some of my craft items. I haven't looked into it quite like I should, but can't you just see me at a flea market? I'd be in my element.

As for school, I just started my second semester down here. So far, so good. I am actually updating this blog as part of my homework for my Communication and The Internet Class. I really am looking forward to learning to build a good website so I can help my Mom get her catering business off the ground.
After this semester I have 3 semesters left, and I am home free! I talked to Rachel, and I am considering moving back to California after graduation, because the job market on the East Coast is so awful.

I am looking to buy a ticket to California but they are crazy expensive, so I will stay on the look out for cheap tickets!




I posted pictures above of my room, decorated with all things found at antique stores and flea markets I found here in Alabama! Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Kaitlin. I love the light in your bedroom too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete