Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sc-HAIR-y

Front of my mullet, and also the end of my fried hair
How many colors can you count?!
Yellow...white...brown...brass...

For those of you who are not aware of the hair issues I have going on I am here to fill you in. The day before I left California I needed to get my head highlighted because my roots were out of control. My neighbor assured me she could do my hair for cheap, and she was licensed to do hair. She charged me $70 for a full head highlight and hair cut. That is a steal because I normally have to pay around $200 at a salon. Well...little did I know that was the biggest mistake of my life.
She took over 4 hours to do my hair, and after words my hair looked like complete shit. I am not sure how she manged this, but I still had roots when she was done but my roots were a pink-ish brass color, and my roots were bright blonde. The hair cut was horrible. My left side of my hair is actually 2 inches longer than my right, and she put in "layers" (even though I asked for a trim.) and she literally gave me a mullet. I was pissed but I was like whatever I'll buy one of those highlighting kits from the pharmacy, and have my sister Olivia just touch up my hair until I could get to a real salon to do my hair. Olivia had never foiled hair before, and on top of that the dye we used was super strong. My hair came out white, yellow, orange, brown, and cheetah spotted. Yup. I was actually going to dye it brown, and just let my hair get healthy again, but Olivia talked me into letting her dye my hair one more time. So we bought blonde dye and she dyed the whole head one color. My hair is still orange, and parts white but I can't dye my hair or I am scared it will fall out. My haircut is still really bad but I don't want to cut it because I am trying to grow it out and to cut it would mean my hair would have to have like 4 inches taken off. I actually had to interview and train with this hair. Yow-za. So enjoy the pictures :o) Hopefully I can fix this catastrophe before my sister's wedding in November.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. It looked ten times worse though before the box color.

    ReplyDelete